Reading Ladder

September

Doctor Sleep

Stephen King

452 pages in 30 days

reading rate: 15 pages a day.

Overall I really enjoyed the book. The plot kept on thickening as I turned the pages and It made me not want to put the book down. I am pretty happy with my reading rate considering I had no time to read over the summer. My goal is to read at least 1 entire book and to start a second one at least.

Holes

Louis Sachar

272 pages in 14 days

reading rate: 19 pages a day

I read this book again because this was one of my favorite books in all of middle school and just wanted to read it as a throwback book. By far one of the best reads that isn’t too complicated

October

Things Fall apart

Chinua Achebe

53 pages in 16 days

Reading rate: 3 pages a day.

I am still currently reading this book but have not had the time to finish it. so far it is an amazing book with wonderful imagery and character development. My gaol is to finish it by the 17th of November.

November

Things Fall apart

Chinua Achebe

152 pages in 25 days

Reading rate: 6 pages a day.

I finally finished this book but, it was quite boring. I really didn’t like the genre and I lost interest. I wouldn’t recommend it to someone like me who doesn’t like to read and tends to lose track of multiple static and round characters. My goal is to read a mushy love story book by the end of December. I might even learn something… but, probably not.